Our Town Council offers the Bulky Household Furniture Removal Service on a goodwill basis for our residents. We offer a removal of 3 movable household items per month per unit.
This removal service is provided on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2pm - 4pm, except on Public Holidays. Please contact us to book an appointment 3 to 5 days before the collection day.
As this complimentary service is provided by our cleaners out of their cleaning schedule to help you remove the bulky items, we seek your kind understanding that it does not include dismantling of items and also your cooperation on the designated removal timings.
Any removal not within their capacity, please engage your own contractor or other professional removal service providers.
Please also refer to the Terms & Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This service covers the removal and disposal of household furniture and home appliances from HDB flats under the Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council only.
- Booking of appointment must be made by the applicant three (3) working days before the designated removal timing.
- The Free Removal Service is limited to three (3) items only. A furniture set is considered as more than one (1) item. Applicants are advised to describe the removal item(s) accurately to our Customer Service Officers during the appointment booking process. This is to facilitate planning and organizing of the teams required for the removal service.
- The items to be removed must be placed outside your flat on the appointed date for removal.
- This service shall not be provided for house removal and / or renovation, including built-in-items such as kitchen cabinets and wardrobes.
- This application is non-transferable.
- The Council shall not be liable for any damage or injury to person or property whether or not caused by the default of the Council or his servants or agents, in the course of rendering the service.
- The applicant shall keep the Council indemnified against all actions, claims and demands for injury to person or damage to property that may be lawfully brought or made against the Council by any person on account of or attributable to the service rendered.
Residents may call us for an appointment at Tel: 6585 4938 / 6590 9500/ 6489 0520 from Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm. Alternatively, residents can also choose to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the removal of bulky items.
Please allow three working days to make arrangement and do note that the service does not include the dismantling or the removal of built-in furniture and renovation debris.